Monday, July 30, 2012

Guess 'who' won a prize?


The Gates of Dawn!
First Prize in the Tyme Gallery Annual Juried Exhibition, comes with $250.
I'm speechless.
Thanks to Edna and the staff at the gallery.

All of my large works are out at the moment.  This is amazing to me.  It's been work, but so much fun getting to meet many new people and see different sides of the art marketing business.

This coming Saturday morning, August 4th, starting at 9 a.m., I will be returning to the sales side of arts and crafts marketing.  I'll be the Featured Artist at the Lansdowne Farmers' Market, held in the municipal parking lot across from the Lansdowne Theater, Cinema 16:9 and the Regency Cafe.  I'll have drawings there made up as pins, ornaments and in various sizes for sale along with color copy notecards.  I'll also be bringing ceramic pieces: magnets, pins, miniature bowls, small bowls and tiles.

The market showcases locally grown and made specialty foods, helping to support the community and small businesses.  Come and see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment